Thank you for all the encouraging responses to my last couple emails, for your prayers and your very positive and helpful thoughts for us. Yesterday I met with my Oncologist for PET Scan results. Here’s where I’m at: The cancer has become more active over the past 22 months after my chemo-radiation treatments. SUV factors… Read more Kicking the Surgery Can Down the Road
Yesterday I laid out the direction we’re headed, and the reality we are facing. Unless the cancer has metastasized already, I will have to choose surgery or continued natural treatments. Today, let me describe each path and bring you into the realities of our decision: The Surgery Path: I will go into the hospital for… Read more Which Path Would You Take?
Well, the doctor visits are in, and the result is the need for a PET scan on Sept. 16 to give us some metrics and determine if the cancer we just found has metastasized. Then we can decide on treatment path. Here’s what we know up to now: The esophageal cancer (EC) has returned or… Read more What is the Path Ahead?