Finally . . . Surgery Decision Reached!

Thanks for plugging on down the cancer track with us through your encouragements and prayers! Around Christmas it was time for me to make a decision about the location of the operation and the doctor who would do it.  In a prior post I shared my thinking on ‘why’ the operation was still necessary, after… Read more Finally . . . Surgery Decision Reached!

Update + Jesus Renews the Life of a Leper

Dear Friends, I’m still feeling great, and making progress gaining info on my path forward.  Monday (5) I have a PET Scan to measure if the Mexico alternative treatments are moving my cancer back or not.  On Thursday (8) I meet with my Oncologist to read the report.  If not, next Friday (16) I meet… Read more Update + Jesus Renews the Life of a Leper

Kicking the Surgery Can Down the Road

Thank you for all the encouraging responses to my last couple emails, for your prayers and your very positive and helpful thoughts for us. Yesterday I met with my Oncologist for PET Scan results.  Here’s where I’m at: The cancer has become more active over the past 22 months after my chemo-radiation treatments.  SUV factors… Read more Kicking the Surgery Can Down the Road